Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SHIP-SHAPEing up!


Step by step, inch by inch the mighty . . . . ah heck, it's just a balsa wood frame. BUT IT's MY SHIP!!!! So far the mainframe has been assembled and I am in the process of putting together the many splines that will form the skeleton of shape AL's spaceship.

On a creative note I have to say that the process of designing and developing something that I have envisioned for so long is AWESOME. Seeing the ship that I have drawn for years come to life is just a thrill.9 AND the idea of making AL EoN into something tangible is a jazz to the power of 10. (it's an artist thing, i hope you understand).
"AL EoN Encounters -The Strip" is cooking up nicely. I have 6 strong story ideas and hope to get them drawn soon. The strips will establish his presence and how he got/gets here on earth.
I guess that's it for the ol' nikster today. Come back soon and let me know what you think of all this AL EoN stuff. I am quite sure that it is more cool to me than you but how much so. Let me know.
Shalom.

No comments: